We’re committed to our safety and that of our customers and the communities in which we work.
Brogan Safety is dedicated to maintaining an effective safety program to protect its workers, property, clients, and the public from accidents and injuries.
We demonstrate our commitment to the safety of our team and the staff of the companies we work for by employing a robust safety program.
Brogan Safety has recognition under the Alberta Human Resource Employment Program in Alberta and British Columbia. The Alberta COR is a formal acknowledgement that Brogan Safety Services has successfully implemented and maintains an effective health and safety program in the workplace.
Our health and safety program is based on these fundamental elements:
- Management involvement
- Hazard identification and control
- Work rules and procedures
- Incident and accident reporting and investigation
- Safety First - All of our technicians are certified and observe current regulations
- Cost Effective - We charge by the hour to maximize your budget
- Certificates and Reports - We provide a completion certificate and deliver a detailed report of deficiencies and inventory for each site