Interested in one of the following positions? Click on the link to learn more. To apply for the position, please fill out the form below the job description and attach your resume.
Service Technician (0402)
- Location Fort St. John, BC
- Status Permanent
Brogan Safety sells and services a wide range of safety equipment, primarily serving the Oil & Gas Industry. This busy industry demands a lot from our company and our employees. We are currently looking for strong team players to join our service team.
The current position available is servicing fire extinguishers, breathing air pack equipment, gas detection monitors, fall arrest gear and equipment, emergency lighting and many other industry safety needs.
The ideal candidate should have field experience and knowledge of the safety industry. Although not a requirement, preference will be given to the individual that best suits the position. Any and all training will be provided to the selected individual that meets our expectations.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday with the occasional scheduled weekend as required. We offer competitive wages along with a benefits package after 3 months.
- • Valid H2S ticket
- • Valid First Aid level 1 ticket
- • Clean Class 5 drivers abstract
- • Pass a Drug & Alcohol test at any given time
- Plum Link https://bit.ly/32xjfIT
Fire Extinguisher Technician (0404)
- Location Dawson Creek, BC
- Status Permanent
Working primarily in the field on client locations performing inspections and maintenance on many portable fire extinguishers in compliance with manufacturer specifications, industry best practices, NFPA 10, the Alberta Fire Code and the National Fire Code of Canada. Maintaining accurate records through use of paper records as well as the Building Reports Canada program. When schedule and workload permit, will assist other staff with their duties. Cross training in other areas will also typically be provided to perform other tasks such as fall arrest and emergency lighting inspections.
- • Perform monthly and annual inspections on portable fire extinguishers and wheeled extinguishers.
- • Perform six year break down and hydrostatic testing services on portable fire extinguishers and wheeled extinguishers as required.
- • Maintain adequate stock levels in mobile unit.
- • Fill all types and sizes of nitrogen cylinders and extinguisher cylinders as required.
- • Create and maintain accurate records such as vehicle inspections, driving logs, equipment inspections, daily invoices, timesheets, flow tests, Building Reports inspections and notes for any special circumstances such as condemning equipment or who in the client company you spoke with about your tasks.
- • Obtain appropriate payment information such as POs, cost codes, major/minors etc.
- • Professional and courteous demeanor
- • Excellent organizational skills
- • Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- • First Aid and H2S
- • Other industry training as required by client demand or hazards present
- • Certification of training through a recognized training institute
- • Class 5 Drivers License
- • Workweeks are typically 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8 to 12 hours per day. A Saturday shift is rotated between all technicians and approximately 3 Saturday shifts per year are expected
- • Will routinely work with compressed gasses up to pressures of 4500 psi
- • Field extinguisher technicians may have to lift as much as 80 pounds
- Plum Link https://bit.ly/3it2nIJ
- Apply Now! [No form id or name provided!]