Breathing Air +
Breathing Air Shop Services
Brogan Safety Supplies is certified to test and perform warranty work for Drager, SCOTT and MSA breathing apparatuses. We offer comprehensive breathing air services at each of our locations.
Our services include:
- Performing flow checks and scheduled (weekly, monthly, etc.) checks for cleaning/disinfecting face pieces, refilling air, taking inventory, etc.
- Providing detailed reports of tests, certification for each unit, including hydrotest information on cylinders
- Changing out/refilling air in cylinders up to 4500 psi
- Cleaning face pieces and disinfecting, as well as certifying through test bench
- Providing up to date air analysis for breathing air—all cylinders tagged
- Repair of breathing air equipment
- Detailed inventories taken of all equipment and provided to delegate
- Filter changes
- Air samples, according to CSA Z18,0-00 standards
- Custom air cart, cascades, & air system building
At our shops, you can also find breathing air equipment for sale or rent. We carry air carts, cylinders, regulators, SCBA (MSA, SCOTT, Drager), spare cylinders, SABA (Scott/MSA), cylinders, hoses, regulators, manifolds, air carts/skids (1, 2 bottle or 4 bottle) and air trailers for rent. Visit one of our locations or contact us for more information on our inventory.
Gas Detection +
Gas Detection Shop Services
We provide a variety of gas detection services at our Grande Prairie, Whitecourt and Fort St. John locations, in addition to carrying a range of gas detection equipment for sale or rent.
We are an authorized BW Technologies, MSA, Drager, GFG, RKI, and Gas Clip Technologies distributor with factory trained and certified technicians.
The gas detection services we offer at our service departments include:
- Passing warranty replacements and manufacturer recalls on to proper delegates and taking action on customer's behalf
- Cleaning and calibrating units, documenting and recording services performed on EACH unit
- Gas detection equipment repairs
Please visit one of our locations to see a complete inventory of equipment for sale or rent. Available rental equipment may include:
- Multi gas, single gas and specialty instruments
- Multi gas monitors (personal) (BW Microclip, MSA Altair)
- Single gas monitors (disposable, "readout")
- Purge monitors (100% Vol. CH4)
- Confined space entry monitors (with Pump - Max XT)
- Docking stations (bump/calibration)
- Benzene detection monitors
- NORMS meters
- Area Monitoring/Wireless Systems (Meshguard/Rig Rat)
- Sample draw pump (for tubes)
For more information on any of the gas detection services we offer at our 3 locations, please contact us.
Fire Extinguisher +
Fire Extinguisher Shop Services
Ensure you have adequate fire coverage with annual fire extinguisher servicing and inspection. In addition to an annual fire extinguisher inspection, we also provide hydrotesting for carbon dioxide extinguishers in our shops.
All of our technicians are fully trained and certified to NFPA and Warnock Hersey standards, ensuring the work is completed according to code.
Fire Hose Testing:
We can also perform routine fire hose testing, including the following:
- Annual unfurling, visual inspection and re-racking of Fire Hose nozzles and accessories, as required by NFPA 1961
- Hydrostatic testing of hoses 5 years from the initial date of manufacture, and every 3 years thereafter, as required by NFPA 1962
- Detailed reports and inventories taken
- Hydrotest up to 4 hoses simultaneously
Fall Protection +
Fall Protection Shop Services
Brogan Safety Supplies provides fall protection equipment inspections at our facilities, as well as onsite.
Visit any of our 4 locations to see a full range of fall protection equipment for sale, or check out our online store for product information.
Feel free to contact us for more information on any of our fall protection services.
Fit Testing +
Fit Testing Shop Services
We offer fit testing services at each of our facilities, in addition to our onsite services. We're equipped to perform fit testing on any make, style or size of face piece.
- Quantitative using the Porta count
- Detailed fit test results provided to designate
- Plastic wallet cards provided to each participant upon test completion
Visit one of our locations to find a range of fit testing supplies for sale or rent.
Contact us for more information.
Emergency Lighting +
Emergency Lighting Shop Services
Emergency lighting systems require testing and inspections to be performed monthly and annually. Visit our facilities for testing performed in accordance with NFPA 101 and receive a detailed report and inventory list upon test completion. We provide a certificate of inspection for each light.
Be sure to check out the range of emergency lighting systems, batteries and bulbs that are available to purchase or rent in our shops.
Compressor/Air System Service +
Compressor/Air System Shop Services
Visit one of our 3 facilities for the scheduled maintenance of your high and low pressure breathing air systems. Our Jordair and Scott certified compressor technicians will take low and high pressure air samples, and are able to design and install cascade systems for filling or supplied air.
Please contact us to learn more about our compressor/air system shop services.
Embroidery & Signage +Embroidery
For your clothing bought at Brogan, we can put company logos and names with our in-house embroidery services. This includes coveralls, parkas, bib overalls, hoodies, toques, neck warmers and more. Quick turn around to have your garments back in your hands to wear on the job site.
Whether you work in a factory, warehouse, construction site, or oilfield lease, you should always be aware of safety hazards. Workplace safety signs address a variety of problems in the workplace and provide helpful warnings to reduce accidents. We can customize signs and decals to get your message across, the way you want.